In this podcast Shane Hastie, Lead Editor for Culture & Methods from infoq, spoke to me about playfulness, mindfulness and his journey from AI developer to monk to executive coach and super-vision.
- The importance of being aware of yourself as a complex system
- Play is the great place to learn because your system is usually relaxed and you are open and receptive and curious
- Mindfulness is much more than just keeping calm – it is a habit of deep reflection that can lead to a state of flow
- The value of supervision as a collaborative, learning journey
- Ethics are about slowing down and giving careful consideration before taking actionT
Full show notes here